Microsoft Toolkit is a set of tools that include two activators, the KMA and the EZ activators that are used to activate, manage, license and deploy all editions of Windows and enable or uninstall Microsoft Office. You can activate all applications without necessarily being connected to the internet. With this MS toolkit, once you activate your systems and applications, the activation is permanent, and you will not need to be enabled after many days like with the old activators. It also supports both the 32 and 64 bit systems. Microsoft toolkit latest version 2016.
You do not need to install anything since the software is an Exe file; you only need to run it to get all your activations started. Its user interface is friendly and easy to understand since there is also a ReadMe button that explains the details you did not follow. Since it is a Microsoft product, supports as many languages as possible so users from all around the world can buy and use it. It is legitimate to say this is a tool for the people who cannot afford the expensive Office and Windows activation tools and it can also make the pirated or copied versions of Microsoft Office toolkit run more efficiently. The best thing about this tool is that you as the user are given the option to select which activation method you want.
Key Features Of Microsoft Toolkit Windows Activator
- It has two of the best activators in the world, KMS and EZ activators.
- You can use it to activate both Office and Windows
- It activates tour systems and applications permanently
- It supports both the 32 and 64 bit systems
- It has no virus or malware that can harm your device
- It supports all recognized languages in the international community
- It has an easy to understand User interface and a ReadMe button to explain things you do not understand
- It is an application that can stand alone
- You can activate applications both when you are offline and online
- It comes as an axe file and does not need to be installed.
Main Pros and Cons
Its advantages include
- You can use it to do most functions in Windows and Office that usually require more than one software to be carried out such as activation, licensing and uninstalling applications.
- You don’t have to be connected to the internet to activate applications.
- You can use it no matter the region you come from or the language you understand because it supports both.
Its disadvantages include;
- It does not have any known problems except those that acquire cracked versions of it and end up getting malware and viruses affecting their PCs.
Most Common Users
This software can be used by anyone who owns a computer and has Windows and Office that need activations. It is relatively cheap for all the various functions that it performs and even a quick help to those with copied versions of Office that need a software to help it run more efficiently.
Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.6 is arguably the best thing that has come out of Microsoft since it functions across all Windows and Office, therefore, making you have an easy time when using your computer, you cannot have a PC and not have this software.