Shadow of Mordor 2
Movies are a great source of entertainment and most of the times they inspire our imagination to a point of wanting to be or play some of the characters we see in real life and be the heroes or villains like them.
Games such as Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor 2 will give you such an experience where you get to play a character in some of the events between The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. This game has the best Nemesis System, intriguing combat, an excellent open-world design and game lore that are guaranteed to give you a nerve wrecking experience and once in a lifetime type of game-play. It has won several awards for its outstanding features, characters, and game system. Shadow of Mordor 2 for pc is free for you.
Key Features Shadow of Mordor 2 Gameplay
- The Nemesis system where every enemy has a unique set of strength, weaknesses and personality and they are defined by each encounter they have with you as a player. They adapt to your every action and choice and during each encounter, you must outthink them so as to win.
- The game progresses even when you are off screen, and every enemy continues with their task. You may find one enemy who was weak at a previous game session has grown incredibly strong when you log in the next time.
- There are numerous missions that you can engage in such as, freeing captured human slaves from Uruk army, forging new abilities for Talons weapons and finding artifacts that are tied to Celebrimbors’ past.
- Players are free to roam the open lands while collecting specific plants, finding Elvish seals or hunting down specific creatures. Completing such quests will earn your rewards such as experience points.
- An attack-chain combat system that makes it possible for you to perform special attacks such as draining an enemy’ focus or undertaking an area-focused attack.
- If killed by one of Uruks’ leaders, your mission is canceled, but that is not the end of the game for you, you can go back to a save point and continue exploring.
- Deaths are tracked on online servers, and your friends are usually notified and given a chance to accept the Revenge mission where they can attack Uruk on your behalf. If successful both of you are rewarded.
- You can weaken the enemy’s army by infiltrating it and start infighting; this is probably the best part about the Nemesis system.
- Battles are won through intelligence gathering, where you can know particular strengths and weaknesses of your enemies before you can attack them. If you don’t kill them when you attack, they find and try to kill you as revenge for hurting them.
- Weapons have exclusive powers that you can buy and use them while you are fighting the powerful enemies.
- 64-bit operating system: Windows7/Vista/ 8
- Intel Core i5-750,2.67GHz Processor
- 3GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 Graphics
- Broadband internet connection
- 25GB free hard drive space.
This is one of the games that should not be missing on your device because apart from it having a unique storyline; its game features are going to have you addicted.