Internet Explorer has Stopped Working
Hi there, if you are an internet user and if you get this error message Internet Explorer has Stopped Working that means there must be the 3rd part or .dll file is conflicting with iexplore.exe, also the internet explorer gets a lot of load of unwanted toolbar , addon’s, extensions and some other internet explorer security settings. Whenever you open the internet explorer for browsing and then suddenly you got a message “Your internet explorer has stopped working”. Anyway, there is a proper solution to fix that error.After applying following actions in Internet Explorer then you will find Internet Explorer good working and get rid of this error. There are different methods to fix this issue. Please follow one of the following methods one by one.
Method # 1: Reset Internet Explorer
- First open internet explorer.
- Then click on Menu Tool Or press alt key to active menu bar.
- Click on Internet Options. In the bar. A configuration window that will appear
- Hit on advanced tab
- Then single click on Reset Button. User will get an another bo, there you can check a box named “Delete Personal Settings”, then
- Then you have to click on Reset button.
Reset Solution number 2
If user could not open IE or user could not reset internet explorer through above-mentioned method, so that there is another method that is very effective to reset Internet Explorer through your control panel. Just follow the instructions below
- First of all click on the Start Button
- Then click on control panel
- Select Network and the internet and open it
- Then a configuration window opens and you have to click on Internet options
- Hit on reset button then you will get another box, so that check the box as delete personal setting and then hit the click Reset Button.
- After doing that restart your computer system.
- And then refresh windows Pc.
- Its sure the problem will be fixed.
- And you can enjoy browsing on the internet with Internet explorer.